Friday, December 21, 2012

Who's this girl?

My guess is that you're wondering who the crap I am and what is up with my blog title?

Perf. You're in the right place. Imma answer all of your questions. (Not really.)

My name's Calla.

You probably just said it like, "Cah-luh" in your head. You're wrong. It's "Kay-la". 




                                      I'm pretty nerdy, if you couldn't tell already.

I don't really "do" blogs, nor do I commit to anything very well but here's to trying! 

"Don't eat after 7, pray and moisturize" is my title because it's a collaboration of three mini life lessons I have learned in my short little 21 years on this planet.

With that being said, this blog will be filled with things about my life, such as the people I love,  the lessons I learn, the clothes I wear and the God I serve.

Come join me!

xo 

1 comment: